Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lady.t tees a few new shirts and some old favourites


Lady.t tees will be at 3 fun events in the next few weeks:

-The Handmade Holiday Sale @ The WECC, Nov 26 & 27
-Crafty Minions @ Aqua Books, Dec 4
-This Ain't Your Grandma's Craftsale @ The Park, Dec 5
(check out the sale details below and in an earlier post)

In addition to my Lady tees, I will also have some tees for dudes, baby onesies and little girl dresses. Prices range from $20-$30.









































This Ain't Your Grandma's Craft Sale PART TWO!!!
@ The Park Theatre
Sunday, Dec 5
6-10 pm

The sixth annual TAYGCS at The Park Theatre! Yes it's been six years and we're sticking to our mandate! As many new crafters and artists as possible... local... and new stuff from the returning crafters and artists!!! DJ Fleur, vendors, and the great food/drinks at The Park Theatre will keep you busy all night! Make it an all night afair. Lots of new stuff. The holidays wouldn't be the same without a craft sale at The Park Theatre...

2 comments:

lulu said...

Hi! I bought one of your long sleeve shirts at the This Aint Your Grandma's Craft Sale and did a post about you on my blog. Have a peak and if there is anything else you'd like mentioned email me at handmadeinmanitoba@gmail.com. :)

http://handmadeinmanitoba.blogspot.com/2011/01/winnipeg-t-shirt-designer-lady-t-tees.html

lulu said...

Hi! I thought I had your email but I don't. Please email me at handmadeinmanitoba@gmail.com about the shirts I was ordering at the Crafty Minions sale. :) Thanks